- Created: Friday, 15 February 2008 13:55
Updating your Chiropractic Directory listing is easy, just follow these simple steps.
1) Make sure you are registered with ChiroHub - just go to our Registration Page.
2) Search our Chiropractic Directory to check and see if you OR your clinic is already listed.You can do a search for your name, or the name of your practice in the "Search" box on the left menu of this site, or you can visit our Chiro Directory page to select your correct state and city. If you have located your current or old practice, please use the "claim" feature to tell us that this listing is YOU.
3) If you are not in our Chiropractic Directory, then please feel free to submit a new listing. To do this, simply navigate to the state and city where your practice is located, then click the link in the top right corner of the page that says "add your listing here".
4) Fill in as much information as possible for your listing. Remember that users (ie. patients) will use these to search for a chiropractor in their area. All of our Free Basic Listings come with a ton of info - name, contact info, email, address, google map, insurances, techniques, school alumni, certifications, and more...
5) Submit your listing and or updates.
6) Wait - we typically approve all new listings within 48 hours of posting them, unless there is a higher volume being submitted.
7) If you want to upgrade your listing to a Featured Listing so that you can add pictures and a description, please see our Advertising Rates page.