You are responsible for filming, editing, and sending your video footage. This can even be done with most digital cameras (check your manual to find out). You can either email the file or send a CD or DVD to us in the mail (see Contact Us page for address). If you require film editing or soundtrack work, please let us know, and we can do this for a predetermined fee.
In order for your video to be accepted by ChiroHub, it must meet the following guidelines:
- Maximum file size is 20MB
- Preferred formats are MPEG4 format with MP3 audio or
MPEG2 with MP3.
- The video must contain recognizable video content.
- All content must be G-rated
- No Copyrighted material is allowed
- The frame rate should be above 12 frames per second.
- We accept many popular
formats, such as AVI, ASF, QuickTime, Windows Media and MPEG formats.
For example, .avi, .asf, .mov, .wmv, .mpg, .mpeg, .mp4, .ra, .ram, and
.mod are all acceptable file extensions. Please note that we currently
do not accept Flash files. Specific video codecs we accept include
H.264, H.263, MPEG 1/2/4 and motion JPEG.
- The bitrate should be above 260 Kbps.
If you have a video in another format, we will do our best to interpret it.
If possible, we suggest uploading the original source file. However, we
recommend the specifications below for maximum quality and reasonable
- MPEG4 (mp3 or mp4 audio) at 2 mbps
- MPEG2 (mp3 or mp4 audio) at 5 mbps
- 30 frames per second
- 640x480 resolution
- 4:3 frame